this is my space
the air I breathe
elvis enthusiasts unite
ethan ong (singapore's drum prodigy)
fond of snape
jason's life notes
life is like that
prepared for survival
me and the world
sue darroch and matthew didier's paranormal blog
the heart of a ready writer
bearbear the fearsome rottie
homeless in seletar
life with dogs
queen city dog blog
the brat pack
amanda nelson photography
bellingham daily photo
bland rosor & tistlar
eye of the beholder
fear and favour
frog ponds rock
in the flaws photography
kathy's weekly photos
knips & nips
my life through a lens
powdered sugar photography
secret agent mama
sleepless in bishan
the cool hunter
the rocky mountains retreat photos
this woman's beautiful life
veredit photographic poems
veredit schwarz weiss
way out west
ways i see the world
Present Minors/Previous Minded
Jonathan Hooper 2005
Jonathan Tee 2005
Kenneth Ong 2005
Kevin Neo 2006
Calvin Phua 2007
Dylan Tan 2010
Lee Peng 2007
Marcus Sia 2007
Rico Ong 2007
Ronald Liong 2008
Brannigan Ong 2009
Zong Zhen 2009
The St. Andrew's Village
Never Say Never cover by Brandon Lee
layout designer and image: eloquent and modified by Saint3
Have you ever?
Saturday, January 10 | 10:02 PM
This list is making its round on the internet. So I thought I have a go myself.
Have you ever???
Everything is Blue are things I have done...
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris - I'll save that til when I get married.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning- Had suffered from IBS, so consider me a regular in this department in the past.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables- and not to well I might add!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - who hasn't done this??? back in JC days...that was hilarious!
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping - almost!
27. Run a Marathon - work in progress
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise - and I hate it!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing - just have not had time to followup on this.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - does the one in National Museum count???
41. Sung karaoke- my friends always make me do this to make them feel inferior???
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - funny Korean girl I met in New York who thought I was a fellow countryman and offered me a ticket to Miss Saigon!
44. Visited Africa - probally the best trip of my life - Kenya!
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain - she's history...a very tragic chapter in my life.
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Boy Scout Cookies - the equivalent of selling flags when I was in a uniformed group?
62. Gone whale watching - awesome aweseom AWESOME!
63. Got flowers for no reason- yea, a stalk for Teacher's Day from a kid! I was like...flabbagusted!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a cheque
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - freezing cold on PIE and I never want to do ride pillion again!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - I was so close and I gave the trip a miss! ARRGHHH!
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one - hate to be reminded of this
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person - not sure who this is...
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day - my University course texts. I had no choice. :P